MAKE ADONATION TO THE eijm
Since its creation, the EIJM saved from oblivion tens of thousands of musical documents. To continue its goals, the EIJM needs your support. The European Institute of Jewish Music is an association governed by the law of July 1st 1901. It receives no public subsidies and lives only on donations, contributions or private grants.
The EIJM has been active in:
- Collection of family and institutional archives
- Digitization and setting online of the musical collections from the media library Henriette Halphen (82,000 audio files, 220,000 pages of sheet music, thousands of photographs, videos and other archives)
- Publishing of music scores and CD’s
- Lectures, conferences and music workshops aimed for a large audience
- Setting up concerts and live performances.