The European Institute for Jewish Music develops the following fields :
– Collecting of family and institutional archives
– Digitization and setting online of the musical collections from the media library Henriette Halphen (82.000 audio files, 220.000 pages of music sheet, thousands of photographies, videos and other archives)
– Publishing of music scores and CD’s
– Lectures, conferences and music workshops aimed for a large audience
– Set up of concerts and live performances,
Discover in video a normal day at the EIJM… from collecting, valorisation… to preservation of musical archives.