A radio program of the European Institute of Jewish Music hosted by Avner Azoulay
LE FESTIVAL ORIENTAL – MONDAY DECEMBER 23, 2019, RADIO J (94.8), 15h35 and 16H05
Broadcasts 58 and 59
Broadcasted every Monday on Radio J (94.8 FM), « The Oriental festival » is a radio program from the European Institute of Jewish Music entirely dedicated to Eastern Music.
Avner Azoulay is a radio host and producer on FM since 2002. Trained to Eastern music by his father Maurice Azoulay, radio host of the show ” La fête orientale ” on Judaïques FM, Avner Azoulay works since March 2018 at the European Institute of Jewish Music. As part of a partnership with Radio J, he hosts in February 2019 the show « The Oriental festival » created by Maurice Elfassi on Radio J.
1st program (15h35) :
- Elia Vahav – Biti Tséi (traditional piyut)
- Shimi Ron – Ala Zine Ghali (classical Tunisian)
- Hamdi Benani – Jani Ma Jani (classical from the town Constantine)
- Neta Elkayam – Tribute to the famous “Zohra El Fassia” (Moroccan songs)
- Zehava Ben and Ofèr Lévi – Shéani itah’/Shéani Itha (Israeli variety)
2nd program (16h05) :
- Shimon Sibony – Kohav Tsédèk (traditional Moroccan piyut)
- Maurice El Medioni – Ahlan Ouasahlan (Moroccan classical)
- Lili Boniche – Bambino in Arabic
- Ishtar and Farid El Atrach – Ya Habaybi Ya Ghaybine (Egyptian classical)