The Association for the preservation of French and European Jewish Heritage works towards:
– the discovery and/or the restoration and conservation of monuments, sights, synagogues, schools, cemeteries, artifacts, material patrimonies, musical compositions, images and legal rights having a specific historical and cultural interest for the history of French and European Judaism,
– supporting the publication of new material such as books, research and doctoral theses bearing a special interest for the understanding and appreciation of different historical, sociological and linguistic aspects of the life of French and European Jews and their past and present,
– to promote the historical, artistic and cultural patrimony of French and European Jewry by adequate means such as exhibitions, visits, publications, conferences and movies,
– to assemble historians, researchers, artists, architects and other competent professionals in the activities of the association,
– to invite public officials, private patrons and development organizations to support and diffuse these activities.