A radio program of the European Institute of Jewish Music hosted by Avner Azoulay
LE FESTIVAL ORIENTAL – February 24, 2020, RADIO J (94.8), 15h35 and 16H05
Broadcasts 76 and 77
Broadcasted every Monday on Radio J (94.8 FM), « The Oriental festival » is a radio program from the European Institute of Jewish Music entirely dedicated to Eastern Music.
Avner Azoulay is a radio host and producer on FM since 2002. Trained to Eastern music by his father Maurice Azoulay, radio host of the show ” La fête orientale ” on Judaïques FM, Avner Azoulay works since March 2018 at the European Institute of Jewish Music. As part of a partnership with Radio J, he hosts in February 2019 the show « The Oriental festival » created by Maurice Elfassi on Radio J.
Titles of the songs broadcasted
1st broadcast (15h35):
- Haim Louk – Ashorer Shira (Traditional Moroccan Piyut)
- Le Petit Charly – Ya Benti Bladi (Moroccan folk)
- Johanna Monty – L’Orientale (French-Arab song)
- Youval Taieb – Tunisian Meddley
- Kobi Perets – Ani Lo Ben Shel Melekh (Israeli Variety)
2nd broadcast (16h05):
- Elia Vahav – Biti Tsei (Traditional Yerushalmi Piyut)
- Blond Blond – Viens à Juan Les Pins (French-Arab song)
- Samy El Maghribi – Omri Ma Nensak Ya Mamma (Traditional Moroccan)