Release of eight new musical scores by Itaï Daniel at the EIJM publishing house
Following the release of his Ten Shabbat tunes, four for choir and piano and six for vocals and piano, the EIJM publishing house is proud to announce the release of eight new original musical scores written by ltaï Daniel, composer, pianist and conductor, born in Israel.
An opportunity to discover his beautiful Kol Nidrei, his instrumental work (Elégie for cello and Sonata for piano) or vocal work inspired by the Jewish liturgy (Shma Koleinu, Hashkivenu, Vay’khulu haShamayim, Lakol Zman v’Et), or Shlosha Yeladim, a moving musical score comprising three songs dedicated to the children of the Holocaust.
- Kol Nidrei, for choir, tenor soloist, clarinet and string quartet
- Hashkivenu, for mixed choir and piano
- Vay’khulu haShamayim, for soprano, cello and piano
- Shma Koleinu, for soprano, cello and piano
- Lakol Zman v’Et, for soprano, cello and piano
- Elégie for cello and piano
- Shlosha Yeladim, for vocals and piano
- Sonata for piano