A radio program of the European Institute of Jewish Music hosted by Avner Azoulay
LE FESTIVAL ORIENTAL – February 3, 2020, RADIO J (94.8), 15h35 and 16H05
Broadcasts 70 and 71
Broadcasted every Monday on Radio J (94.8 FM), « The Oriental festival » is a radio program from the European Institute of Jewish Music entirely dedicated to Eastern Music.
Avner Azoulay is a radio host and producer on FM since 2002. Trained to Eastern music by his father Maurice Azoulay, radio host of the show ” La fête orientale ” on Judaïques FM, Avner Azoulay works since March 2018 at the European Institute of Jewish Music. As part of a partnership with Radio J, he hosts in February 2019 the show « The Oriental festival » created by Maurice Elfassi on Radio J.
Titles of the songs broadcasted
1st broadcast (3:35 p.m.):
- Shimon Sibony – Kohav Tsedek Zarah Oro (Traditionnal Moroccan piyut)
- Lahakat Marrakech – Tixbilla (Moroccan Berber folklore)
- Enrico Macias et Cheb Mami – Koum Tara (Classic from Constantine)
- Hedi Jouini – Lamouni Li Gharou Meni (Tunisian song)
- Sarit Hadad – Hakol Sagour (Israeli variety)
2nd broadcast (4:05 p.m.):
- Rav Haim Louk – Tsour Sheyihyani (Traditionnal Moroccan piyut)
- Reinette L’Oranaise – Nhabek Nhabek (Classic from Oran)
- Moshe Guiyat – Ya Wazil Falfilou (Classic Egyptian)